Thursday, May 17, 2007

Interview with Montra Freitas

We've put another show to bed and a co-host, Melissa was under the weather so producer and researcher extraordinaire Kathy Moskowitz Strain co-hosted the show with yours truly. Each week, I keep saying that we've had the best show yet, and each week they just keep getting better and better, and this week is certainly no exception. We were fortunate to have Montra Freitas, one of the true pioneers of bigfoot research on our show to talk about her experiences and methods of research. Montra can stand on her own two feet in any crowd, but she comes to us as the wife of John Freitas, the Godfather of Callblasting. Together they are a wealth of knowledge and protocol in the field.

As an added bonus, Montra Freitas and Kathy Strain our producer, are quite good friends, have done extensive research together and Kathy brought out the best of Montra. We found out everything from Montra's own sighting report to the fact she has a weakness for donuts.

I'm not going to give out all the good stuff of the interview because mere print could not do it justice. This interview is one of my favorites and I recommend it as a must listen!

I'd like to thank Montra again for appearing on our show and I'd also like to thank Kathy Strain for filling in as host for Melissa. The hour flew by faster than I wanted it to and I bet you'll feel the same way when you listen to the podcast if you missed the live show.

No comments: